Message Notes For 12/5/2021:
This week we consider the most wonderful reality of all human history--the resurrection of Jesus from the dead. Read Matthew 28:1-15; Mark 16:1-8;
Luke 24:1-49; John 20 1-23.
- All the accounts in the Gospels vary somewhat. Why is that?
- Over the years there have been different explanations of what happened in order to say Jesus did not rise from the dead i.e. the guards were bribed to lie, Jesus only swooned and did not really die, it was a big hoax put on by His followers. What do you say to each of these? What evidence would you give?
- Why is the bodily resurrection of Jesus important?
- What does His resurrection mean for your eternity?
- How do we identify/connect with His death, burial, and resurrection when we first come to faith? (Rom 6:1-4)
- In what ways is the resurrection of Jesus important in your daily life?