Message Notes For 1/23/2022:
We return this week to our Lord's GREAT COMMISSION. There are more implications we need to discuss bringing in additional passages. Reread Matthew 28:18-20 then read Deuteronomy 6:1-9; Matthew 5:11,12; Acts 4:18-20; Genesis 1:26-27; Matthew 19:4-6; Romans 1:18-22; Ephesians 6:10-12; 1 Peter 3:15,16.
- What if a law were passed prohibiting the command of Jesus to make disciples? What would you do?
- What did the early followers of Jesus do? What were some of the consequences?
- What are the implications of the fact that all people are created in the image of God?
- Who is the real enemy?
- What must our attitude be toward those who do not know Him?
- What are the implications for us in Jesus' command to teach them to "obey everything I have commanded you"?